From: Bobby Thomale (bthomale_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-21 09:54:35

> There is no real release schedule for Boost. At some point, someone says
> 'there's a bunch of new stuff in CVS, let's do a release' and after a few
> weeks of stabilization/regression testing work we release a new version. I
> would expect that the next release will be within a month from now.
>
> If you're feeling brave, you can always use CVS versions of Boost until the
> next release.

It's okay. I can wait a month. I am not that brave. :-) (Or in that big
a rush.)

I was really just wanting to glance over the documentation - I found the
source in the CVS repository but not the docs.

Is there a place I should be looking in the repository where the HTML
documentation is hiding? Or is there just not documentation for Signal yet?

                                -- Bobby

Bobby Thomale
Senior Software Developer
Inoveon Corporation