From: srivatsan raghavan (machinshin2002_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-17 13:04:14

> Looks to me as though instead of following the
> instructions at
> www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/building.html you are
> trying to build some
> other way.

actually, my problems weren't in building
boost::python
but in building my extension module, i had forgotten
to turn on RTTI compilation..
stupid me, the errors are gone now, as are most of the
warnings , and the examples work properly

> ---
> > as you can see, i'm using boost 1.28.0
> > can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong? this has
> been
> > driving me *INSANE* .. :/
>
> Just follow the directions and your sanity will
> return.
>
> HTH,
> Dave
hehe, thanks.. my sanity's more or less returned to
where it was before (although i think it was always
a bit close to the border :P )

--vat