From: khuroth (dansilva_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-21 09:10:09

I have searched already in this list and the dev list for these MSVC
compiler errors, but none of the solutions have worked so far. I
have turned off precompiled headers, built clean, tried defining
BOOST_NO_MEMBER_TEMPLATES before including "boost/lambda/lambda.hpp"
(or "boost/lambda/bind.hpp"), and I still always get this error under
Visual C++ 6 SP5 (Win2k Pro SP3), in both the Debug and Release
configurations:

Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'dWin -
Win32 Release'.
--------------------Configuration: dWin - Win32 Release---------------
-----
Compiling...
dwin-button.cpp
dwin-common-control.cpp
dwin-dialog.cpp
C:\TMP\BOOST\BOOST_1_28_0\boost/lambda/detail/lambda_fwd.hpp(31) :
fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual
C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information

Not sure what I'm doing wrong..