From: Tarjei Knapstad (tarjeik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-04 14:33:14

On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 18:09, Andrew Cunningham wrote:
> Has anyone adapted any 2D and/or 3D graph layout algorithms to work with
> Boost ( i.e. minimum crossing etc...).
>
> Seems an obvious question, but I did not find anything via searching...

I most likely will sometime in the future (not a high priority for me as
of now), but haven't seen anything around which is directly implemeneted
for BGL.

Anyway, a websearch should give you the necessary algorithms (if you
don't allready have them). Don't know how much work they are to
implement, I'm pretty fresh in the BGL game myself.

Let us know if you go ahead and do this and decide to share your work.
I'm not sure if graph layout algos fit into the BGL, allthough I think
they would (a lot of people are probably interested in visualizing their
graphs). Maybe Jeremy could comment on that?

Regards,
Tarjei