From: Marc Cromme (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-04 14:34:57

On Wed, 04 Sep 2002 01:46:25 +0200, eldritchshadows wrote:

> I would also find an n-ary tree very useful. There is one in glib that
> is available for public use.
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/glib/glib-n-ary-trees.html
>
> However, this one has the usual glib restrictions. They are necessary
> enough that I have an application that I know will require one. I will
> have to sit down and write it myself, since I haven't found one I could
> use for free or buy without buying a large expensive package.
>
> Nathan Janken

Thanks for the tip - I took a short look at it, but I think the boost
user group (and I personally) are better off writing our own.

If you like, Nathan, you are welcome to participate, or just to look
over our shoulders, commenting, if you please more to do so.

Hope it will be useful for you too ....

cheers, Marc