From: John B. Williston (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-18 09:42:55

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:49:38 -0400, "Jim.Hyslop"
<jim.hyslop_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>I've typically found these errors when you have mixed the run-time library
>usage, or MFC usage. One part of your project wants to link in the C
>run-time library as a DLL, but another part of your project wants to link it
>in as a static library.

That's a very good point. Given that I had roughly zero involvement in
building the Boost stuff (beyond typing in the bjam command), I don't
know what library settings it uses. Would anyone care to elaborate? I
assumed that it wasn't using MFC. Was that wrong?

John