From: Jim.Hyslop (jim.hyslop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-19 12:57:20

Mark Storer [mailto:mstorer_at_[hidden]] wrote:
> If Boost's source were a closed book, and the only option was
> to throw an
> exception, then so be it. But that is not the case.
On that note, I'm going to bring this thread back to discussion of how to
use the current Boost library.

Using the Boost library as it currently stands, it appears the best way to
abort the algorithm is to throw an exception.

Whether or not throwing an exception is acceptable from a general
programming standpoint is a topic more suited to a general C++ discussion
list (if anyone decides to take it there, let me know - I'd like to follow
it). Whether or not to add a return value to the BGL is a topic more suited
to the main Boost mailing list.

--
Jim