From: Björn Lindberg (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-24 07:25:44

I have a BGL graph (adjacency_list). I use it to represent a tree, and
so I have an internal vertex property of type enum representing the node
type, ie ROOT, LEAF, INNER.

Now, I would like a way to access only the leaves of a tree, preferrably
through iterators. I can't think of any good way to accomplish this,
except possibly by writing new iterator classes which would internally
keep track of a property map and thus hide traversal of the non-leaf
nodes from the code using the iterators. This seems like a cumbersome
approach though, and I'm hoping there is a simpler way?

Björn