From: Chris Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-01 23:36:54

Hi Jeremy,

Using adjacency_list w/VertexList=listS, I've stuffed a vertex_index_t
declaration into the internal vertex property map and got my DFS invocation
to compile. Taking a look at the dijkstra-example-listS.cpp in the examples
directory on CVS, I see how you manually initialize this property for each
of the vertices after you build up the graph. p.230 of the book discusses
the auto-update of the vertex_index_t property upon vertex removal for the
case of VertexList=vecS but I'll need to affect this update myself for
VertexList=listS? Also, can you foresee any problems if I register
vertex_index_t with a value_type of long int instead of int? I'm guessing no
because I'm passing it as a template parameter but I just want to make sure.

- Thanks and regards
Chris Russell