From: Gennadiy E. Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-02 02:04:26

--- In Boost-Users_at_y..., Alisdair Meredith <yg-boost-users_at_m...>
wrote:
> I have a case where my test case passed to BOOST_PARAM_TEST_CASE is
> throwing an exception I was not expecting.
>
> This seems to still result in the correct number of calls to the
test
> case, but the first parameter in the list is passed every time. Is
this
> a feature of my compiler, or an issue with the library?
>
> Using Borland C++ Builder 5 (should be same as free command-line
> compiler)
>
> --
> AlisdairM

Hi, Alisdair

Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce the error you are
describing. I added paramaterized test_test module that passing all
test paraticulaly with BCC55 command-line tools. Could you take a
look and let me know the results. If you still exiriencing the
problems could you give more detailed description of your test and
how it's different from what I am testing.

Regards,

Gennadiy.

P.S. parameterized_test_test in in RC_1_29 branch