From: Chris Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-15 21:38:06

John, sorry for the slow follow-up here - it's been at least two weeks since
I posted my original question. The root of my problem turned out to be an
#include <boost/config.hpp> that was buried deep in a tree of headers. When
I switched compilers I somehow missed that one. Anyway, thanks - you're
mention of configuration made me remember going around zapping these and
prompted me to do a full search on my project source.

- Regards
Chris Russell