From: chongwhite001 (christian_chongwhite_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-23 21:57:42

Hi All,
I am attempting to run the 1st example (file dependancy) of Boost
Graph library with Borland C++Builder 6.
It compiles ok but crashes when run in exception.hpp with a call, or
rather THROW to negative_edge exception. If anyone can provide any
light into this I would be most grateful. (details below)
Thanks
Christian

Fault occurs in:
dijkstra_shortest_paths.hpp:
     void examine_edge(Edge e, Graph& g) {
        if (m_compare(get(m_weight, e), m_zero))
          throw negative_edge();
        m_vis.examine_edge(e, g);
      }

The actual fault is in exception.hpp at the point:

  struct negative_edge : public bad_graph {
    negative_edge()
      : bad_graph("The graph may not contain an edge with negative
weight."){ }
  };

The error is:

Debugger Exception Notification
Project Boost_Ex1_Console.exe raised exception class
boost::negative_edge with message 'Exception Object Address:
0x896912'. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue.
OK Help