From: Sam Gentile (ManagedCode_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-09 07:05:10

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I know. VC++ 7.1 does handle all of Boost
correctly and compiles 100% of it correctly. Given that, let me try my
question again. What parts of Boost best emplify advanced uses of
templates such as Partial Template Specialization and are understandable
in small pieces? The goal is to put together a "teaching demo" on things
like Partial Template Specialization and then show how it is used in
practice in libraries like Boost. Thanks in advance.

Sam Gentile

.NET Consultant

ManagedCode_at_[hidden]

http://www.samgentile.com