From: Tom Matelich (tmatelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-14 14:04:26

Can't say for sure if it'll be helpful, but you might trace the file's
evolution using the web interface to cvs on sourceforge.

DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this message and/or
attachment(s) may contain confidential information of Zetec, Inc.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender by return email.