From: Tom Matelich (tmatelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-11 12:17:55

I haven't tracked down what include order is causing this, but I'm getting:

c:\dev\opt\include\boost/utility_fwd.hpp(21) : fatal error C1001: INTERNAL
COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information

Of course MSVC doesn't have header include tracing. I've been working
around it with spurious includes of <boost/utility/base_from_member.hpp>.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tom

DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this message and/or
attachment(s) may contain confidential information of Zetec, Inc.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender by return email.