From: Tom Matelich (tmatelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-11 14:37:28

Here's a short example:

#include <boost/smart_ptr.hpp>
#include <iostream>

namespace ZSystem {
   namespace Leg {
      enum Type {
         INLET = 1,
         OUTLET = 2
      };
   }

std::ostream& operator<<(std::ostream&, ZSystem::Leg::Type);
#include <boost/utility.hpp>

Not sure whats going on here, I just started with a broken compile and
reduced it to here.

DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this message and/or
attachment(s) may contain confidential information of Zetec, Inc.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender by return email.