From: c_twiner (c_twiner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-25 06:00:07

--- In Boost-Users_at_y..., "John Maddock" <john_maddock_at_c...> wrote:
> > Does the regexp work on other compilers?

> Yes, I've tried with C++ Builder 6.1 with codeguard support enabled
> (Borland's memory checking utility),

It's been a few years since I last played with codegaurd, or bcb for
that matter. Is the vcl still tied to delphi?

>and everything passes OK with the
> following test program, can you verify that the program reproduces your
> problem, and if not provide one that does. Many thanks,

Ok I made the test and ran it giving "Illegal Instruction" as it's
only output.

If need be I might be able to give you access to my own solaris box
(similar config) via ssh. But of course I'd rather not unless
necessary :-).

Looking over the output the as out of memory is a bit disturbing, I'll
have a look for patches etc.

Cheers,

Chris