From: Brady Reed (brady_reed_iii_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-09 12:45:21

I am very interested in the Unicode version of this library for some Pocket
PC apps.

Is anyone aware of any ports of regex++ to Windows CE?

The dll version of the parser seems to be rather large, about
½ meg for the release version, and 600K for the debug version. This seems
to be very large (the gnu rx parser is well below 100K), and I would expect
there to be a greater difference in the code size between debug and release
versions. Is there a way to cut this code sized down? Or do I need to do
something different to build it?

Thanks,

Brady Reed