From: jhr.walter_at_[hidden]
Date: 2002-12-12 05:21:59

----- Original Message -----
From: Felix E. Klee
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 11:11 AM
Subject: [Boost-Users] Borland: Cannot generate template specialization

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to compile C++ code that uses the boost/numeric/ublas matrix
> library with the Kylix C++ Compiler (BC++ 5.7 for LINUX).

I remember that I've noticed some problems with Kylix (when Kylix was part
of the boost regression tests ;-(. I don't have it installed on my linux box
yet.

> However, I get
> several error messages, among them:

[snip]

> Any ideas how to work around this problem?

First of all, do the ublas regression tests work for Kylix (probably no)?
Then, does your code work for GCC, for example (probably yes)?

I'll try to supply Kylix and to make the regression tests working, but this
could last some time (if there is no overwhelming demand ;-)

Regards

Joerg

Info: <http://www.boost.org>
Wiki: <http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl>
Unsubscribe: <mailto:boost-users-unsubscribe_at_[hidden]>