From: klapshin klapshin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-12 12:15:51

> > If yes, are there plans to implement such algorithms?
>
> There was some discussion regarding these on the boost ml during the review
> IIRC, which convinced me that it's not necessary to provide them.

I was trying to find this discussion in archives, but no luck.
Does anyone has it saved by chance? Or could anyone post quick recap on what were reasons to not to provide it?

The only reason I can think of is prevent unnecessary bloating of source code. But seems to me quite a lot of people actually need it.

Creating a separate header file for strassen would solve the problem with compiling it every time by users who don't really need it, would not it?

Regards,
Kirill.