From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-31 12:40:16

<Miki_Tebeka_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Hello All,
>
> I'm trying to convince my boss to use boost.
> Any helpful success stories/big users/anything that can help?

I assume you mean that you are trying to convince your boss to allow the
programmers under him to use boost.

If your boss has any technical know-how you will be much better off
convincing him of the pragmatic advantage of using particular boost
libraries in your own code. This pragmatic advantage generally involves
safer, more useful constructs which reduce code complexity while clarifying
design. If your boss can not understand such things, on a library by library
basis, then you are out of luck AFAIK.