From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-31 15:24:03

"Black Ice" <yg-boost-users_at_[hidden]> writes:

> The last version of boost has got by CVS.
> set BOOST_ROOT=d:\boost\boost

You don't need to do this; in fact I advise against it.

> set VC7_ROOT=D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7
> bjam "-sTOOLS=vc7"
>
> Command line error D2016 : '/Za' and '/Ze' command-line options are
> incompatible

It doesn't happen for me, and in fact the toolset definitions involved
(msvc-tools.jam, vc7-tools.jam) show no sign of /Za anywhere. I can't
imagine what is making it show up.

What command-line do you see accompanying that error?

--
                       David Abrahams