From: Gennadiy E. Rozental rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-09 20:11:49

--- In Boost-Users_at_[hidden], Scott Nesbitt
<scottnesbitt_at_y...> wrote:

> I am in to process of adding the boost test framework
> to our project, and am looking for advice or samples
> for how best to do this.
>
> Specifically, we have multiple executables sharing
> several libraries. I was thinking about having a
> different test suite for each library, but don't see
> much documentation on using multiple test suites.
>
> Any advice or pointers?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott Nesbitt
> scott.nesbitt_at_y...
>

>From test_suite docs:

"test_suite is a test_case, that allows to generate a multilevel
hierarchy."

For more details, see test_suite description here:
http://www.boost.org/libs/test/doc/unit_test_framework.htm#TestSuite

See unit_test_exemple3 and unit_test_example5 for examples of using
the test_suite as a building block for multi-test_suite unit test
program.

Gennadiy.