From: Bruce Lowery bruce_lowery_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-10 10:32:57

Thank you, and sorry for the confusing question. Yes, I really meant
to ask about a toolset for building the boost libraries on solaris
using a SUNWspro compiler.

In version 1.29.0 distribution, I don't find a toolset under
tools/build that supports building with the sun compiler.

I had hoped that someone had already hacked together one that I could
start with. I attempted to convert gcc-tools.jam, but with little
success.

--bruce

--- In Boost-Users_at_[hidden], "Gennadiy E. Rozental