From: Amittai Aviram amittai_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-04 17:47:25

--- In Boost-Users_at_[hidden], Tom Matelich <tmatelich_at_z...>
wrote:
> microsoft has a way to implicitly require the loading of dll's. To
disable
> regex's use of this define BOOST_REGEX_NO_LIB

Thanks, but, as I mentioned the first time I posted on this problem,
I have tried this and it didn't work, either. I have tried this
_with_ #define BOOST_REGEX_STATIC_LINK and _without_ #define
BOOST_REGEX_STATIC_LINK, _with_ inclusion of the .lib file among the
inludes under Projects->Settings->Link and _without_ it, and I always
get the same results no matter what I do. Could you please be more
specific? Is there anything you might be leaving out? You say to
put this line in, right? --

#define BOOST_REGEX_NO_LIB

So, in addition to putting this line in _any_ header file -- in just
one, I assume -- do I then need to include any other file into the
project when building it? Do I need to change anything else in the
project settings? So far, merely defining either
BOOST_REGEX_STATIC_LINK or BOOST_REGEX_NO_LIB or both has no effect
whatsoever.

Thanks.

Amittai Aviram
amittai_at_[hidden]