From: Tom Matelich (tmatelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-06 10:00:11

Hmm, I'm not a very good evaluator I guess, I just went about my business
using 7.0 without seeing if it worked correctly :) Rather than hacking ICL,
you can modify boost/compiler/intel.hpp changing 600's to 700's.

I have my own dsp's for building regex, so the Compiler Selection feature
worked for me (Though I've renamed cl.exe to make sure its never called
because it was getting called sometimes)

This is not to say I haven't had any troubles, but none with boost until the
subject of my post a few minutes ago.