From: markrday markrday_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-13 14:16:32

I've searched the archives, and haven't found a report of successfully
building Boost using the Sun Workshop compiler, though some messages
imply that people are using at least some of the libraries with Workshop.

Although I realize we could build the libraries with gcc, we have
quite a few projects set up in the workshop environment, and I'd like
to have the option to use Boost libraries with them. Obviously nobody
has built an appropriate toolset. In my naive attempts to create a
toolset definiton, and in trying to create a static library from
components like Date-Time library, I get error messages like:

add_const.hpp, line 34: Warning: Too few arguments in macro
BOOST_PP_CHECK_2.

There are also errors involving BOOST_PP_LIST_FOR_EACH_I_M (among others).

Can anyone offer me hints on how to get started in resolving these?
Ultimately I'd like to have the whole suite compiled, but for the time
being I'd be happy just using Date-Time.

I'm willing to build a toolset file for this compiler, but I don't
seem to have the expertise. If there's anyone that is able to provide
guidance, I can put some time into this, and submit a toolset
definition file so others can use Boost with this compiler.