From: Neil Mackie (nmackie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-11 06:00:01

I am using multi-array for the first time, without problems. Now I want to pass the multi_array around and the users of it need to find out what the maximum array indexes are in each dimension. But I do not know how to obtain them from the object.

I have read the documentation and the header file but if there are any clues there I have missed them. I have also searched the archives of this list for relevant posts.

Is there a call on multi_array to return the array bounds and if so how do you specify which dimension you are requesting the bounds of? Does anyone have an example they could post?

Regards,
Neil (J Mackie).