From: Joel de Guzman (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-25 18:39:08

Hi,

You might want to post Spirit support related messages to Spirit's
mailing list so that others can be able to help you out besides me
and that other Spirit users might find the discussion useful.

I took the liberty to post your message there. I'll post follow-up
questions related to your inquiry there.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
joel at boost-consulting.com