From: Steven Solie (ssolie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-04 22:44:40

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) I'm now getting the following warning from BGL 1.30.0:
/gg/boost/boost/pending/property.hpp:71: warning: sorry: semantics of inline function static data `const bool match' are wrong (you'll wind up with multiple copies)
/gg/boost/boost/pending/property.hpp:71: warning: you can work around this by removing the initializer

The code that generates the above warning looks something like this:
 Territory* t1 = new Territory(...);
 Vertex vertex = add_vertex(m_graph);
 put(vertex_name, m_graph, vertex, t1); // generates warning

The graph declaration looks like this:
 typedef adjacency_list<vecS, vecS, undirectedS,
  property<vertex_name_t, Territory*,
  property<vertex_distance_t, unsigned long> > > Graph;

I don't have any problems with BGL 1.29.0 and I don't understand what
the warning is trying to tell me. Any ideas?

I'm using GCC 2.95.3 with STLport.

--Steven