From: agiatojon (JonAgiato_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-07 08:53:58

--- In Boost-Users_at_[hidden], scleary_at_j... wrote:
> > From: agiatojon [mailto:JonAgiato_at_n...]
> >
> > Thanks a lot for the info. I saw that but did not know exceptions
> > were disabled in some compilers by default, which as you suggested, I
> > found out this one does. I enabled them, and now it compiles.
> >
> > I have another question for you if I may. I attempted to simply
> > stream the numbers to the standard output but it complains that there
> > is no operator defined for this object. Is there a file I can include
> > that contains the overloaded output operator functionality? I am sure
> > this must be available, I am just not sure of its location. I know
> > that ublas uses the file "IO" in order to bring those definitions in.
>
> Make sure you're doing:
> std::cout << dev();
> and not:
> std::cout << dev;
>
> If that isn't the problem, could you post a code sample?
>
> -Steve

Steve, thanks for the help!
This is so funny, I must be starting to think like you. Just as your
email came in I realized it was exactly as you said; I left out the
parentheses. ;-) You've been such a great help to me, if your ever
in the NY Metro area, let me know and I'll buy you a beer or
something. Thanks again!

Jon Agiato
JonAgiato_at_[hidden]