From: Konstantin M. Litvinenko (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-15 02:14:18

Hello, Jeff!
You wrote on Fri, 11 Apr 2003 05:31:41 -0700:

 JG> There are compatibility issues with date-time with this compiler as
 JG> evidenced by the regression tests:

 JG> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-linux-Version_1_30_0.
 JG> html

 JG> I really haven't had a chance to address the issues with this
 JG> compiler and the details seem to be missing from the website (broken
 JG> link).

    Yeah :(((

 JG> As for the specific error, the library does use __int64 arithmetic.
 JG> How that could create a 'floating point error' I don't know.

    Actually it is a division by zero, but runtime for some reasons treat
it as floating point error. Library does to much things when initializing
ptime and I can't figure out where the error really happens.

With best regards, Konstantin M. Litvinenko aka Dark Angel. E-mail:
darkangel_at_[hidden]