From: mmarcus7 (mmarcus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-05 12:59:33

This problem stems from the fact that the Metrowerks/mac header
debugging.h defines a macro named "check" which conflicts with the
function named check defined in the boost headers. Somewhere (in a
header wrapping debugging.h?) you need to undefine the "check"
macro.
 - Mat

--On Monday, May 05, 2003 10:44 AM -0500 "Stephen W. Carson" <yg-
boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> "Bobby Thomale" <bobby-thomale_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>> Hey guys,
> [...]
>> Secondly, the Signals library is not compiling. It's actually
not a
> Signals
>> problem, I think it is a type_traits problem.
>>
>> I am getting a bunch of strange compile errors, in a
boost::type_traits
> file
>> called: is_base_and_derived.hpp
>>
>> It looks like there is a template near the top that is the first
thing
> that
>> fails. There is a define that goes into an alternate
implementation for