From: Anthony Lichnewsky (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-16 13:44:41

> You've gotta be kidding me. Are you positive? I've never seen
> anything like this.

I am 100% positive !!!
I ran the whole installation three times, and every time it was the same.
I have been using boost under linux for a while, I expected it to be
straigthforward to use on windows too... it is, except for this.
I wouldn't have mailed if I was not sure.

> You can say that again!
OK ;)
"setting those files to read-only was enough"

I just thought it was worth reporting it, although I didn't find the
reason it occured ...