From: Terje Slettebų (tslettebo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-09 18:58:49

>From: "Hossein Haeri" <powerprogman_at_[hidden]>

> > This still makes it hard to come up with a solution
> > for it, because you
> > don't say what operations are needed on the tree, or
> > how many children there
> > are - although you said _binary_ search tree, but as
> > others have pointed
> > out, with the tree being unordered, it's no longer a
> > search tree, so one may
> > wonder if the binary part is correct, too.
>
> I don't know how to get the group to forgive me.
> Doesn't the group receive all of my answers, while I
> myself do? I think it was more than a couple of days
> ago that I did apologize because of that silly
> mistake.
> I'm really astonished seeing people still trying to
> answer my original message, while I have sent several
> corrections on it. I redo it one time more: EXCUSE ME
> BECAUSE OF SPEAKING SO CARELESSLY. The container I
> need
> is not a binary tree at all.

Yes, I read your recent posting where you said it was to model a hierarchy,
of parent/child. Yet, that doesn't contradict a binary tree structure,
depending on the number of children, so I thought that part might still be
correct.

Anyway, I understand you now may have found something you can use.

Regards,

Terje