From: Hossein Haeri (powerprogman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-09 18:31:31

> This still makes it hard to come up with a solution
> for it, because you
> don't say what operations are needed on the tree, or
> how many children there
> are - although you said _binary_ search tree, but as
> others have pointed
> out, with the tree being unordered, it's no longer a
> search tree, so one may
> wonder if the binary part is correct, too.

I don't know how to get the group to forgive me.
Doesn't the group receive all of my answers, while I
myself do? I think it was more than a couple of days
ago that I did apologize because of that silly
mistake.
I'm really astonished seeing people still trying to
answer my original message, while I have sent several
corrections on it. I redo it one time more: EXCUSE ME
BECAUSE OF SPEAKING SO CARELESSLY. The container I
need
is not a binary tree at all.

> Given your current description of what you want,
> here's one that satisfies
> it:
>
> template<class T>
> struct tree_node
> {
> T data;
> tree_node *left;
> tree_node *right;
> };

I don't think so!

> This isn't intended to be sarcastic, but rather to
> point out that so far
> you've provided way too little information about
> what you want to do with
> the tree, to be able to give a meaningful reply
> (other than the links to
> present libraries).

You are right to some extends. This is because I had
just considered to watch the tools that I thought to
be
solved problems to get some idea about how to analyze
my problem, and then how to solve it.

Wishes,
--Hossein