From: adutoit (adutoit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-11 01:02:21

Yes, I know about the UNICODE project option, that is why I mentioned it in
my previous email...
Anyway, now I am left wondering why opto enabled (with /O3 or whatever opto
is required) causes my call to "to_simple_string" to fail. In case anyone
is wondering what I mean by that, it simply aborts without any further
information somewhere in the bowels of said function.

A.