From: Tom Matelich (tmatelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-10 13:02:00

UNICODE is enabled by the _UNICODE define. Assuming you're still using MSVC
6 (remember to rebuild all often since your dependencies may not getting
generated correctly), just go to your Project/Settings/C/C++ tab and in
Preprocessor definitions, remove the UNICODE symbol from the list.
Otherwise, remove it from your Makefile.