From: Jonathan de Halleux (dehalleux_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-20 06:25:52

Hy all,

I want to use bjam as build tool for my application. Therefore I have some
specific questions about jam and bjam:

1) Suppose I want to compile all .cpp files in a particular directory, how
do I tell bjam to do it ?

Here are three question closely related:
2) Is there a way to modify the output tree hierarchy created by bjam ?
3) Is there a way to modify the output filename format. For example, bjam
adds a "lib" to the lib projects. Is this customizable ?
4) Is it possible to tell bjam to compile projects and "centralize"
binaries and lib in one single directory ?

That's it for today. Any help appriciated.
Jonathan.

Jonathan de Halleux, Research Assistant
Center for Systems Engineering and Applied Mechanics (CESAME)
Universite catholique de Louvain
Batiment Euler , Av. Georges Lemaitre, 4 Tel : +32-10-47 2595
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve Belgium
E-mail : dehalleux_at_[hidden]