From: Enrico (ricercar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-03 04:23:49

Hi all,
I'm using regex with a list of regular expressions written by my
team. They start from a set of rules and write down the expression
(s). What I'm requested to do now is a function that given a regular
expression write down all the combinations available, with some
limitations of course: if for example an expression has an infinity
of combination this could not be achieved. Since all the expression
have a limited number of combinations in this case a warning will
suffice.
I searched for such a function in the regex code but didn't find it.
Any idea?

Thanks,
Enrico