From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-15 15:30:11

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:58:40 -0400, Jérôme Poulin wrote
> I would like to know why we can't use the microsec_clock in a windows
> env. I know there is no gettimeofday function, but there is
> certainly a viable workaround. Why it isn't in boost yet, is it
> planned ?

It will be there as soon as I have time to work on it or some motiviated
user does the work and sends it to me ;-)

>How do you guys suggest to emulate the microsec_clock on
> a Windows compilation ?

It actually shouldn't be too hard. It is really a matter of swapping out the
Windows API function calls to return the times and then adjusting
appropriately.

Jeff