From: ericd (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-22 16:09:56

afternoon all,

I was wondering if it is possible to set the clock using date_time. I been looking but have found no
  clue that it is so. From what I have seen so far, this library does a lot of cool stuff, and why
not this.

I am working on a little personal project that uses an ORB. The idea is to have all clocks
synchronized. I have one machine that queries an atomic time server. After having done so it will
call each machine and synchronize them. I am currently running a mix of Linux, Solaris, WIN NT 2000
and XP... and it freaks me out not to have them synchronized.

Any help would be appreciated...
Eric