From: Frank H (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-22 20:15:07

Hello:

Environment: Windows 2K, MSVC 6 SP5, Boost 1.30.0

I'm new to BGL ( 2 days experience ) and am trying to use the connected
components graph. My implementation seems to be OK for my small test case
( 10 verticies) but when I run my "real data" through it ( 15000 verticies)
I get a stack overflow error. I note that there is a patch in the
sourceforge CVS for the dfs algoritm which implements a non-recursive
solution from dgregor that I understand will avoid the stack overflow. I
naively downloaded the "depth_first_search.hpp" V1.35 from the CVS and of
course it doesn't compile.

The question: "How can I apply the patch to fix the stack problem( ie how to
determine what and where are the other files I need or do I download the
entire current version ( ie tag MAIN)?"

Thanks for any help
Frank