From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-24 18:46:53

At 10:07 AM 7/24/2003, Vladimir Prus wrote:

>> I will try to work with the diff as you suggest although I don't have
the
>> "patch" facility
>> ( at least don't know how to do it on my Win2K system ).
>
>I wish I know where to download patch for windows. There's cygwin, but
it's
>probably too big, if only patch is needed. Maybe others have some URL
>ready...

Cygwin has a nice little install program which gets downloaded first, and
then lets you select which components you want to download and install. So
if you just want a few components (patch for example) you don't have to
download and install a lot of stuff you don't want.

The install program is smart enough to download any dependencies, too.

HTH,

--Beman