From: Vladimir Prus (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-24 09:07:47

Hi Frank,

>> That's should be so. Small correction: nonrecursive dfs was implemented
>> by Bruce Barr.
>>

> My sincere apologies to Bruce. I was mistakenly looking at the author
> field in
> the directory shown in the CVS web browser ( I'm a novice with CVS as well
> :-) ).

I see. The author field actually means the last author....

http://zigzag.cs.msu.su:7813/vendor/local/boost/boost/graph/depth_first_search.hpp

>> and checking if it works for you.
>>
> I tried the file from your URL above but it seems to be identical
> to the version downloaded with the 1.30 release ( no non-recursion
> support). (Tried it anyway but same problem.)

I'm sorry!. The version indeed was unmodified, but now it should be changed.

> I will try to work with the diff as you suggest although I don't have the
> "patch" facility
> ( at least don't know how to do it on my Win2K system ).

I wish I know where to download patch for windows. There's cygwin, but it's
probably too big, if only patch is needed. Maybe others have some URL
ready...

- Volodya