Boost Users :
From: Rene Rivera (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-09 11:16:37
In article <bgtipa$4n7$1_at_[hidden]>,
Angus Leeming <yg-boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Does any of this help?
Yes, and no.
1. There's no immediate support for building lexx/yacc source in
Boost>Biuld.V1. As you can see from the Jamfile.v2, there is support in BB.V2.
2. But, the source files are already built going from the grammar files to the
cpp source should not be needed as there are already source files there.
3. BB.V1 doesn't support per-source file properties. Which is what the
Makefile is doing.
4. But, here's a way I came up of "hacking" it to do it anyway...
subproject libs/graph/build ;
SOURCES = graphviz_graph_lex graphviz_digraph_lex
graphviz_graph_parser graphviz_digraph_parser ;
local objects source defs ;
defs = $(DEFINES) ;
for source in $(>)
DEFINES = $(defs) $(GRAPHVIZ_DEFS($(source:B))) ;
objects += [ Objects $(source) ] ;
LibraryFromObjects $(<) : $(objects) ;
local gGENERATOR_FUNCTION(LIB) = bgl-lib-file ;
: debug <inlining>on #inlining prevents linker name clashes due to
5. AFAICT the code doesn't compile even when passing in the required defines
(non of the 3 compilers I tried in Windows compiles it). Possibly the code
hasn't been updated to reflect the state of the parser files. -- I really
can't do anything about that problem. It's not my code ;-)
-- -- grafik -- Don't Assume Anything
Boost-users list run by williamkempf at hotmail.com, kalb at libertysoft.com, bjorn.karlsson at readsoft.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, wekempf at cox.net