From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-14 19:18:37

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:47:10 -0700, Administrator wrote
> Dan,
>
> The date_time.lib library is a static lib. The built date_time.dll actually
> has no exports in it, so for VC purposes is useless. I would say don't
> worry about it, and just use the static lib.

Exactly. I think the problem is that the build appears to be building
a valid .dll. I've wanted to turn this off, but I couldn't figure out the
jamfile magic to make this happen and ran out of time to pursue it. It's on
my todo list to fix this, but for now just use the static lib.

Jeff