From: Administrator (administrator_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-14 15:47:10

Dan,

The date_time.lib library is a static lib. The built date_time.dll actually
has no exports in it, so for VC purposes is useless. I would say don't
worry about it, and just use the static lib.

On a side note, has anyone been working on placing built items into a common
directory, say <boost_top_dir>/lib?

If not, I have a patch that should help alot.

Dale