From: Dan Muller (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-18 15:15:33

In article <41B553DE6D81D5119AD90050DA7ACF702E62F0_at_PDCSERVER>,
administrator_at_[hidden] says...
> Dan,
>
> At least, so far, it only allows for debug/non-debug tagging. Right now,
> I'm starting to get involved over on the Boost.Build
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jamboost/> mailing list. We'll see exactly
> how things pan out, although I doubt there will be any major changes for a
> little while.

Thanks, I've start following that mailing list again. I know these are
difficult problems to solve in a portable way; it will be interesting to
see what people propose.

--
Dan Muller
"So that's what an invisible barrier looks like!" (Time Bandits)