From: Stephan Höfer (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-20 07:26:07

Hello,

I use an induced subgraph of a graph with additional user defined
properties like coordinates and so on. Do I have access to this
properties via the get and put functions using the indices of the
subgraph or do I have to access these properties via the parent (if it
is the root) resp. root of the subgraph? I tried both without the
demanded success. Using the second way the results were a little bit
more accurate than using the first way, but they were wrong in either
case.

I created the subgraph as Graph& tSubgraph = g.create_subgraph; where g
is a before initialized graph.

Maybe it works copying the properties to the subgraph, but that wouldn't
be efficient in my opinion.

Thanks in advance for your answers,
Stephan